- Watching me walk. It's a cross between a waddle and a scoot. I hate injured ankles. Who really likes them though?
- In a previous AandA post, I mentioned that I bought a clear shower curtain to check for serial killers. Today on Dear Blank, Please Blank, I read one that said,
Congrats on being smart enough to look behind the shower curtain... So what's your next move?
Serial Killer.I'm scared because I really have no idea what my next move would be. Maybe I'll ninja kick the shower curtain.
- Last night I went to see a movie with a couple cousins. I think I pulled something after I jumped particularly violently. I also watched about a third of the movie through my clear water bottle as a sort of barrier to protect me from evil. I'm so brave.
- I woke up this morning crying because Sea World doesn't have narwhals. I'm unsure why.
- Listening to a really interesting story a friend is telling me and not being able to remember how long my mouth has been hanging open. Long enough for a little drool to start puddling. Ew.
- I spent almost ten minutes looking for my phone under the seat in my car before realizing that I was using it as a flashlight. Sometimes I wonder why I even have a phone. I spend half my life looking for it.
- Awesome birthday gifts! I recently added this little baby to my arsenal:
I'm in love with the cute little prints this guy makes. I just need to figure out how to use him better.
- Husband's unicorn name: Acorn Pretty Coat. He's mortified. Feel free to address him as such whenever you wish to see him turn red. Mine is Orchid Pretty Coat. I think it'll do.
- I think Katy Perry is the first person to ever use the word "transcendental" correctly in a song. I'm impressed.
- I found out that they sell sandwiches in cans. It's called a Canwich. That's something my father-in-law would think was funny.
- Husbandman is sick with a cold. To cheer him up, I plan to replace all the labels on the medicine bottles with Harry Potter potion names.- If the Mayans were right about 2012 then at least I won't have to pay back my student loans.
- Yesterday I spent 10 minutes playing a song on Google's logo.
- The two people who were the original voices of Minnie and Mickey Mouse got married. This pleases me.
- You can now make your corn look like a light saber. Husbandman is very excited about this. They call it Obi Wan Cornobi. Oh boy.