It's March. I have spring fever. A bad productivity-threatening case. But rejoice, because it's Awkward and Awesome Thursday!!
- I am writing this post solely as a means of avoiding homework.
- I tried skinny jeans for the first time recently. They don't fit me right at all. It makes me sad. :(
- My husband looks likes he's fourteen when he's clean shaven. I know that some terrible day in the future, someone is going to mistake me for his mother. That may also be the day I take up drinking.
- Me running. The whole thing. Especially the part where I about pass out and lie there waiting to die. It's all just very very awkward.
- The home teachers came over and I got the chair that makes it sound like you farted when you stand up. I hate that chair.
- Found a skull-shaped piece of cereal in my breakfast today. I equate that with Harry finding the Grim in his tea leaves. My days may be numbered now.
- My conversation with our mailman went something like this:
Me: Hey! How are you doing? You brought that early today.
Me: Anything in there besides bills?
Me: Well, I'm on my way out, so I'll get that later, ok? *getting into my car*
Me: Ok, you take care. Have a great day!
Him: Did you ever pay that dentist bill that showed up a few weeks back?
Seriously?? Who is this guy??
- I scared the crap out of myself this morning with a practical joke that was meant for husbandman. I don't want to talk about it.
- I spent an hour trying to find out for sure if a hearse can drive in the carpool lane.
- God and I made a deal. I'm never going to get any older than 24.
- The ice cream place we went to had us sign our receipt with a freakishly huge pen. They said they were sick of their pens being taken by mistake.
- Husbandman and I decided to make a movie where we act like raptors. Shall we see if I can talk him into letting it make an appearance on this blog?
- My professor stopped in the middle of his lecture and said that anyone on Facebook in class would have to come up and do an interpretive dance to the Spice Girls song of his choosing.
- I learned that the average pencil can draw a line for 35 miles. How do you suppose they figured this out?
- Today I finally turned on my Wii Fit again. I was worried because it's rude when you miss a workout. My trainer asked me how I was doing today. One of the options was "You're lucky I'm even here." It's almost spooky how well that thing knows me.
- I have had several requests for pictures of husbandman and I as little kids. If you've read our love story (or guessed from the title of this blog) we met in the first grade. These photos are of us and our little sisters playing a game our mothers inform me was called "Franchesca and the Royal Pet."
That's me on the far left and that's husband on the floor. I can only guess I participated as "Franchesca" instead of a princess because a) I was a little bit of a tomboy and being a princess was morally repugnant or b) we only had two crowns to play with. Personally I'm a big fan of the "Royal Pet's" outfit. We let him wear his Ninja Turtles shirt to make it a little more manly.
Did anything awkward or awesome happen to you this week?