It's Awkward and Awesome Thursday! The show where you find out things about my life that probably no one should ever be subjected to. That's why it's fun.
- I was crazy mad at my sister because she started dating this guy and they were engaged after a week! A WEEK! And I haven't even had the chance to meet this guy and sign off on him or anything! Then I finally met him and he turned out to be a total douche. Total. The awkward part is that this was, in fact, a dream. Sorry, sis!
- I slipped on Bandit's blanket yesterday and somehow hit my head on the kitchen table, a chair and the pantry door on the way down. Clumsy much? Sheesh!
- I found out some nerd in China married his video game girlfriend. Legally married her. And I don't mean some girl he plays video games with. I mean she was an actual video game character.
- Today on campus I saw a girl emptying her purse looking for something. She pulled out a live plant, an extra pair of pants, two sets of walkie talkies and a strand of Christmas lights before she found what she was looking for. And I thought I had some strange things in my purse.
- Husband had to wear a ladies' mink fur coat to see the Ice Castles cause he forgot his own. Add that to the walking stick and you've got a certifiable pimp.
- I've started training for the marathon I'm running next year. If you've seen me run, you'll know why this is under this category. If you read awkward list item #2 you can probably picture it.
- Today I found out that my professor once threw a pie at her Stake President. In church.
- I thought it might be fun to do a photo shoot with husbandman dressed up as Waldo from "Where's Waldo?". I was looking for the costume today and I couldn't find it anywhere. Touche, Waldo.
- While husband was at work, I saw a spider. It was huge and I was too freaked out to kill it. So I named him Jason and every time he came out of the corner I yelled at him and he went back in the corner. This made him seem much less frightening.
- I found out my birthday this year falls on National "Fight the Filthy Fly" Day as well as National "Accordian Awareness" Day.
- I was reaching for a bottle of water but I didn't want to get off the couch to get it. I pointed at it and shouted, "Accio!" Bandit was startled so he bumped into the TV tray and knocked the water down and within my reach. I have actual magical powers.
-Today I saw a quote, "Jacob Black drives a motorcycle and turns into a giant dog? How original"-- Sirius Black.
- In keeping with the Harry Potter theme, this week I was wandering around the LNCO building at school looking for a bathroom. I have all of my classes in this building so I know it pretty well, but I came across a bathroom I had never seen before. When I went back later to try and find it again, it was nowhere to be found. I think I may have found the Room of Requirement.
- This weeks photo shoot is courtesy of my Documentary Photography professor this semester. It should be under "awkward" because I had to photograph a complete stranger. This is Melissa. She's a friend of a friend. This is sunset window light. It's my true love (after the hubbs...maybe). What do you think?
Have a happy week!