Friday, October 2, 2009

This Week

I had one crazy wedding last night! I ended up having to call Brade to come be my back up. Two cars were broken into so we had to call the police. One of them was the bride's who was also sick the whole night. Among the other things ailing us were clogged and overflowing toliets, vomit all over the dance floor, prohibited tailgaiting parties with disgruntled guests when we broke them up, contaminated punch fountains, and very tired, aching feet. Dang... I love my job.

On a happier note, this weekend we are having a "Crepes and Conference" party in lieu of our traditional game night. I have been doing some searching for a really good crepe filling recipe and I think I found one. It should be a fun time!

I am having trouble getting the pictures from the Murder Mystery Dinner to post. We all had a great time and there were lots of awesome costumes! For those of you who have Facebook, I have posted them there. For all others, here is the public link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=121557&id=554137330&l=5a8d0f05ef

One final thing to add: I have become inspired after seeing the movie "Julie and Julia." If you haven't seen it, DO. It's so good! So I am trying lots of new recipes and expanding my culinary skills thanks to Amy Adams. My husband is very happy with this idea. :) Tonight I am going to make Toffee Apple Dip. Hopefully I will have some left over for Sunday! Have a good weekend!
Britt

0 comments: