Friday, September 25, 2009

Britt's Writing Aspirations

The wedding industry is a very interesting line of work to be involved in. You meet all kinds of people from all walks of life and watch them try to sift through all of these elements to ultimately create this event for one of the most important days of their lives. After some prodding from my mother-in-law, I've decided that I'm going to write a book (someday) about some of the more colorful people, happenings, etc. that I have met or witnessed during my time with weddings. I'm not sure what it's going to be like yet. We will see if it turns into anything at all. But I am, after all, in school to be a writer. So we'll see what evolves from this project. For now I'm just going to record these events. Let me know if you have any ideas. Love you all!
Britt

2 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

You go girl...I will be the first in line to purchase it!

breezy and branden said...

haha brittle whatever you write i'm sure it'll be fantastic. your stories always are.