Monday, April 4, 2011

H2 Revealed

It was my cousins Amy and Cortney. They'll never admit to it though. It ruins the mystery. The day progressed through a series of emails. We met at Cafe Rio...





Yes, I chose the most embarrassing costume I could find in either mine or my mother-in-law's collection. I figured if I was going to totally embarrass myself in public, I was going to do it right!
Email #1...

H2
Evil brings men together. –Aristotle
Hope you enjoy your meal… you never know if it’s your last.
Run along to all-star lanes and bowl your little hearts out.


Email #2...

H2
Unfortunately it wasnt your heads rolling down that lane. You must picture scavenge now.

Pick up your instructions at Grandfather Nuttall’s.
 Be afraid.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. -Mahatma Ghandi



Email #3...
H2
You made it out alive... at least this year! 
BWAHAHAHA!

0 comments: